Privacy Notice for users
Inkloude Europe BVis committed to protecting the privacy of its users. This Privacy Notice explains the methods of acquisition, use, transmission, storage and protection of personal data.
The information set out in this Privacy Notice applies to all sites as well as to any application, service or instrument (collectively "Services") of Inkloud Europe BV which refers to the Privacy Notice, regardless of how you access and use, to example, via mobile devices, PCs, automated processes, etc. p>
The Privacy Notice may be changed at any time by publishing the updated version on this site, including the date of entry into force of the amended version. p>
Personal data collected by Inkloud Europe BV
Inkloud Europe BV collects user data through user interactions and for a variety of purposes described below. The user provides such data directly, for example when creating a Inkloud Europe BV account, administers the account, completes an order requesting delivery, sends a search query within the site, subscribes to information on new availability of products or contact Inkloud Europe BV for assistance. Some data are also obtained by collecting data on user interactions with the website.
Inkloud Europe BV relies on a series of authorizations and legal reasons ("legal bases") to process data, including user consent, weighting legitimate interests, the need to enter into and execute contracts, and compliance with legal obligations, for a variety of purposes described below.
Inkloud Europe BV also acquires data from third parties. In addition, it protects data obtained from third parties based on the procedures described in this statement, as well as any additional restrictions imposed by the origin of the data. These third-party origins vary over time and include:
- Data brokers from which Inkloud Europe BV acquires the personal data to integrate the collected data.
- Services that make available to other content generated by users of the service, such as product reviews or public posts on social media.
- Partners with whom Inkloud Europe BV offers co-branding services or with which it undertakes joint marketing activities.
- Publicly available sources, such as open government databases.
You can make choices about shared data. When personal data are requested for uses not required by law, the user can refuse. If you choose not to send such data necessary to use and provide products or functionalities to the user, these products or functionalities can not be used. Similarly, when Inkloud Europe BV is required to collect personal data by law or to enter into or sign a contract with the user and the user does not provide the data, Inkloud Europe BV will not be able to enter into the contract or, in the event of a service already in use, it is possible that it is forced to suspend or cancel it. In this case, Inkloud Europe BV will inform you. Where the sending of data is optional and the user chooses not to share personal data, the features that make use of such data, such as personalization, can not be enabled.
The data collected depend on the context of the interaction with Inkloud Europe BV and the choices made by the user, including the privacy settings, the services used and the applicable law.
The collected data can include the following elements:
Name and contact details.
Name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and other similar contact details.
Passwords, password suggestions, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
User data such as country of residence, preferred language and other similar data for the execution of sales contracts.
Data to process payments, such as the payment instrument number (such as your account number).
Data on the use of the Inkloud Europe BV services. In some cases, for example for search queries, this is data provided by the user to use web services. In other cases, for example for error reports, this is data that are generated by the Inkloud Europe BV software. Other examples of interactions data include:
- Data relating to the device and usage. Data relating to the device, services and features used by the user, including information on the software used to interact with our web services. For example:
- Account history and payments. Data on purchased items and activities associated with the account.
- Web history. Data on web pages visited within the context of our web services.
- Troubleshooting and anomalies. Data provided when you contact Inkloud Europe BV for support, such as products used and other details that help provide support. For example, contact or authentication data, user chat and email content, and other communications with Inkloud Europe BV. When contacting Inkloud Europe BV, for example for technical support, telephone conversations or chat sessions with employees can be monitored and recorded.
- Interests and preferences. Data on the interests and preferences of the user, such as the types of products preferred by the user and the actions monitored. In addition to those provided explicitly, the interests and preferences of the user can also be derived or deduced from other collected data.
- Searches. Search commands and queries when using the Inkloud Europe BV services with the search functionality.
- Social Networking Data. About relationships and interactions between you, other people, and organizations, such as engagement types (for example, Like, Dislike, Events and so on) relating to people and organizations.
- Location data. Device location data, which may be accurate or inaccurate. The location can also be inferred from the IP address of a device or from data in the user account profile that indicates the location with less precision, such as the city or postal code.
Content of communications and files transmitted. For example, if you send a file via Skype or e-mail.
Feedback and classifications.
Information and content of messages sent to Inkloud Europe BV, such as feedback, survey data and reviews of products written by the user.
The specific sections for each product listed below describe the data collection procedures applicable to the use of these products.
How to use personal data
Inkloud Europe BV uses the collected data to improve interaction with users. In particular, the data are used for:
- Provide product information, order and shipping status, troubleshooting and support. Data sharing is also included when needed to provide the service or perform the transactions requested by the user, such as directing the courier to complete a delivery requested by the user.
- Improve and develop products.
- Customize products and make recommendations.
- Advertise and communicate offers to the user, including sending promotional communications, targeted advertising material and presentations of relevant offers with the interests expressed.
Data is also used to manage Inkloud Europe BV activities, including sales analysis, fulfillment of legal obligations, workforce development and research.
For these purposes, data collected from different contexts are combined together. Inkloud Europe BV has incorporated technological and procedural security measures designed to avoid certain combinations of data in the cases provided by law. For example, in the cases provided by law, Inkloud Europe BV stores the data collected by the user when it is not authenticated (access not executed) separately from any other information on the account that identifies the user directly, such as name, e-mail address or number by phone.
When Inkloud Europe BV processes personal data on the user, it does so with the consent of the latter and / or based on need, to provide the supply contracts requested by the user, including return operations, to manage his business, complete; abide by its contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of its systems and customers or satisfy other legitimate interests of Inkloud Europe BV as described in this section and in the following section Motivation of the sharing of personal data. When Inkloud Europe BV transfers personal data from the European Economic Area, it does so on the basis of a number of legal mechanisms, as described below in Where personal data are stored and processed.
More information on processing purposes:
- Provide our products. Data is used to manage and present our products and complete the required supplies. For example, if you enter a search query in the search engine, Inkloud Europe BV uses the query to return the search results to the user. Another example is the use of the destination address of the goods purchased that are communicated to third parties such as the external courier that will be selected to deliver the order of the customer. Since communications are a feature that completes the service offered, Inkloud Europe BV uses the data to contact you. For example, the user can be contacted by phone, e-mail message or other means to communicate when a shipment is in progress or to solve payment problems. Inkloud Europe BV also communicates with the user to protect its economic interests, for example by contacting the customer to verify the execution of the supply contract, sometimes also in relation to the status of the payments.
- Product Improvement. Inkloud Europe BV uses data to continuously improve its sales services, including adding new features or functionality to the web experience. For example, Inkloud Europe BV uses error reports to improve security features, search queries, usage data to determine which new features to prioritize, sales statistics to present new products that are customer friendly. Li >
- Execution of contractual and payment terms. Inkloud Europe BV uses data, even from third parties, to assign credit lines in which to guarantee the credit process towards the customer, and to check the status of payments and the correct solvency of customers.
- Technical Support. Inkloud Europe BV uses data to resolve and diagnose problems related to services and products, repair customer devices and provide other services to customers and support services. >
- Facilitate protection and troubleshooting. Data is used to facilitate the protection and resolution of supply issues offered to Inkloud Europe BV customers. Data usage is included to protect the security and integrity of products and users, resolution of delivery issues. The use of automated systems to detect security and security issues could also be included.
- Security. Data is used to protect the security of Inkloud Europe BV's services and customers.
- Promotional communications. Inkloud Europe BV uses the collected data to offer promotional communications. You can subscribe to e-mail messages and choose whether to receive promotional communications from Inkloud Europe BV. For information on managing your contact data, subscriptions to e-mail messages and promotional communications, see the section on how to access and control your personal data.
- Relevant offers. Inkloud Europe BV uses the data to provide important and useful information regarding the products offered. Data are analyzed from a variety of sources to provide the most interesting and relevant information for the client and provide this information in various ways, but primarily via email.
- Advertisements Inkloud Europe BV does not use the information in email, chat, video call, user voice mail or documents, photos or other personal files of the user to propose targeted advertisements. For advertisements in third-party properties and in Inkloud Europe BV products, data collected through interactions with the user is used through some Inkloud Europe BV services. Inkloud Europe BV can use automated processes to make advertising more relevant to the user. For more information on how data is used for advertising, see the Advertisements section in Other important information below.
- Business Transactions. Data is used to execute transactions with Inkloud Europe BV. For example, payment information is processed to provide customers with the required products and use contact information to deliver products purchased from Inkloud Europe BV.
- Creating reports and business operations. Data is used to analyze sales and perform business intelligence activities. In this way it is possible to make informed decisions and generate reports on the performance of Inkloud Europe BV activities.
- Protection of rights and property. Data is used to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes, apply
Reasons for sharing personal data
Inkloud Europe BV shares personal data with the user's consent or as needed to complete transactions or provide the products requested or authorized by the user. When the user provides payment information for a purchase, Inkloud Europe BV shares payment information with banks and other institutions involved in processing payment transactions or other financial services, for the prevention of fraud and for the reduction of credit risk. .
In addition, Inkloud Europe BV shares personal data between its affiliated and controlled companies. Inkloud Europe BV also shares personal data with suppliers or agents working on its behalf, for the purposes described in this statement. For example, providers appointed by Inkloud Europe BV to provide customer support support may need to access personal data to offer certain services. In this case, companies must comply with the data privacy and data security requirements of Inkloud Europe BV and are not authorized to use personal data received from Inkloud Europe BV for any other purpose. Inkloud Europe BV may resort to the disclosure of personal data even in the case of business transactions such as merger or sale of assets.
Finally, Inkloud Europe BV retains, accesses, transfers, discloses and stores personal data, including user content (such as the content of e-mail messages), when in good faith it is necessary to:
- comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal proceedings, including law enforcement agencies and government agencies;
- protect Inkloud Europe BV customers, for example to prevent fraud attempts;
- protect the rights or property of Inkloud Europe BV, how to enforce the terms governing sales contracts. However, if Inkloud Europe BV receives information that indicates the use by third parties of its services for fraudulent purposes, Inkloud Europe BV will not analyze the private contents of customers independently, but may contact the judicial authorities.
How to access and control the user's personal data
You can access and control the personal data that Inkloud Europe BV has collected using the tools provided to the user described below or by contacting Inkloud Europe BV. For example:
- If Inkloud Europe BV has obtained your consent to use your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- The user can request access, deletion and updating of personal data.
- If you wish to transfer data elsewhere, you may use the tools provided specifically by Inkloud Europe BV or if not available, you may contact Inkloud Europe BV for assistance.
It is also possible to oppose or limit the use of personal data by Inkloud Europe BV. For example, the user may object to the use of personal data by Inkloud Europe BV at any time:
- For direct marketing purposes;
- When Inkloud Europe BV performs an activity of public interest or pursues its legitimate interests or those of third parties.
These rights may be granted according to applicable laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), but Inkloud Europe BV offers them regardless of the user's country.
You can access and control the personal data that Inkloud Europe BV has collected and exercise data protection rights using the various tools available. The most useful tools for the user depend on the interactions and use of the services of Inkloud Europe BV. Here is a general list of tools made available to check personal data.
- Inkloud Europe BV Account. To access, modify or remove profile information and information associated with your Inkloud Europe BV Account, change your password, add or edit shipment information or close your account, contact offices or visit the edit profile page .
In the event that it is not possible to access and control certain personal data collected by Inkloud Europe BV using the previous tools, it is always possible to contact Inkloud Europe BV at the address in How to contact Inkloud Europe BV. Inkloud Europe BV will respond to requests for control of personal data within 30 days.
You can choose where to receive promotional communications from Inkloud Europe BV: on which or which e-mail addresses. If the user receives promotional e-mails and intends not to receive them anymore, he can follow the instructions to refuse them explicitly present in the message received. You can also decide to receive Inkloud Europe BV promotional e-mail messages by visiting and logging in with your personal Inkloud Europe BV account and viewing communications permissions where you can update contact information, manage contact preferences, decline explicitly subscriptions to e-mail messages. These choices can not be applied to mandatory service communications that are part of sales services or other information communications that have a specific method of canceling the subscription.
Because data used for interest-based advertisements is also used for other necessary purposes (including product delivery, fraud analysis and identification), explicit rejection of interest-based advertising does not stop the collection of such data.
The user can explicitly refuse to receive communications from third parties with whom Inkloud Europe BV collaborates (for example the courier who informs about the shipping status of the goods purchased) by visiting the respective sites.
Controls based on your browser
When using a browser, you can check your personal data through some features. For example:
- Monitoring Protection. You can check the data that third-party sites may collect on the user by using Internet Explorer Monitoring Protection (versions 9 and later). This feature blocks third-party content, including cookies, from any site in a tracking list added by the user.
- Browser controls for "Do Not Track". Some browsers have built-in "Do Not Track" (DNT) features that send a signal to the websites visited by specifying the user's do not be tracked. Since there is not yet a common agreement on the interpretation of the DNT signal, the Inkloud Europe BV services do not currently respond to the DNT signals of the browser. We are continuing to work with the online sector to define a common interpretation for DNT signals. In the meantime, you can take advantage of the wide range of additional tools available to control data collection and data usage, including the ability to revoke the receipt of advertisements.
Cookie and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files in the device that store data that can be retrieved from a web server of the domain that stored the cookie. These data often consist of a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identifies the user's computer and which may also contain other information. Some cookies are inserted by third parties acting on behalf of Inkloud Europe BV. Cookies and similar technologies are used to store and honor user preferences and settings, allow access to the user, provide interest-based advertising, combat fraud, analyze how Inkloud Europe BV services are used and satisfy others legitimate purposes described below. Web sites and Inkloud Europe BV applications also contain Web beacons or other similar technologies, as described below.
- Archiving preferences and settings. Cookies are used to store user preferences and settings on the device and to improve user experiences. Saving user preferences with cookies, such as the preferred language, avoids the need to set preferences repeatedly.
- Login and authentication. Cookies are used for user authentication. When you log in to the website with your personal Inkloud Europe BV account, Inkloud Europe BV stores a unique ID number and access time in an encrypted cookie on the user's device. This cookie allows the user to move between the pages of the site without having to log in again on each page. In addition, the user can save access information so that it is not necessary to log in each time you return to the site.
- Social media. Some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that allow users connected to the social media service to share content through this service.
- Analysis. Inkloud Europe BV uses its own and third-party cookies and other identifiers to collect data on the use of the website. Cookies can be used, for example, to count the number of individual visitors of a web page or service or to develop other statistics regarding the interactions on the products offered. Among these is the Google Analytics service
Some of the commonly used cookies are listed below. The list is not exhaustive, but is intended to illustrate the main purposes for which cookies are typically set. If a user visits a Inkloud Europe BV website, the site sets some or all of the following cookies:
- JWT: contains the unique identifier obtained from the user's Inkloud Europe BV account, used for personalization and operational purposes. Its use is necessary to carry out the purchase operations on the site. It is also used to respect the user's choice. This cookie is stored on the user's computer in an encrypted version.
In addition to cookies that Inkloud Europe BV sets when a user visits their websites, third parties may also set other cookies when the user visits Inkloud Europe BV sites. For example:
How to control cookies
- Companies tasked by Inkloud Europe BV to provide services on their own behalf, such as site analysis, store cookies when the user visits Inkloud Europe BV sites. See the explicit rejection links below.
- Companies that provide content, such as videos, news or announcements on Inkloud Europe BV sites, store cookies on their own. Companies use data processed in accordance with privacy policies that could allow these companies to collect and combine information about user activity for websites, apps or online services.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but provide controls to block or delete them. For example, in Microsoft Edge, you can block or delete cookies by clicking Settings> Privacy> Cookies
. Refer to the Help documentation or browser privacy notice to find instructions on how to block or delete cookies in other browsers.
Some features of the Inkloud Europe BV services depend on cookies. If you choose to block cookies, you will not be able to access or use any of these features and your cookie-based preferences will be lost. If you delete cookies, the settings and preferences they control are deleted and will need to be re-created.
Use of Web beacons and analysis services
Some Inkloud Europe BV Web pages contain digital tags known as Web beacons that are used to send cookies on Inkloud Europe BV websites or count users who have visited certain pages of websites. Inkloud Europe BV includes Web beacons or similar technologies in electronic communications to determine if the user opens them and the actions they perform.
Finally, Inkloud Europe BV services often contain Web beacons or similar technologies from third-party analytics providers, to facilitate the creation of aggregated statistics on the effectiveness of Inkloud Europe BV promotional campaigns or other aspects of operation. These technologies allow analysis providers to set or read their own cookies or other identifiers in the user's device, through which they can gather information about online activities in applications, websites or other products. However, Inkloud Europe BV prohibits these analytics providers from using Web beacons on their sites to collect or access your personal information (e.g. name and e-mail address). You can refuse the collection or use of data by the analysis providers by clicking on the following links:
Other similar technologies
- Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires installation of a browser add-on)
In addition to standard cookies and Web beacons, Inkloud Europe BV services can use other similar technologies to store and read data files on the user's computer. This is normally used to maintain preferences or improve speed and performance by storing some files locally. However, like standard cookies, these technologies can also save a unique identifier on the computer that can then track user behavior. These technologies include: Local Shared Object (or "flash cookies") and Cached Application Storage.
Account Inkloud Europe BV
With a Inkloud Europe BV account, the user can access the product price lists associated with it and complete all the activities related to the order supply contract, such as order history and return request handling. Personal information associated with the Inkloud Europe BV account includes credentials, name and contact details, payment preferences, device and usage data, contacts, information on user activity and interests. Access to your Inkloud Europe BV account allows customization, use of order creation services, allows you to check the details of products sold by Inkloud Europe BV to confidential information such as prices and availability, to complete payments and to activate other features.
Inkloud Europe BV Accounts are always intended as company accounts.
Therefore, if in the normal order and supply relationship, a person in charge of the company who opened this account asks for personal information contained in that account, these can be retrieved and provided even if the registration of the account was done by a different employee from the company manager.
With the same presumption it is believed that all personal data declared in the account as emails and phone numbers are the company's working tools and not purely personal contacts of the individual.
Therefore, if you access the Inkloud Europe BV services with an account registered on Inkloud Europe BV, please note that:
- The use of the services by the user is subject to any policies of his organization. It is necessary to consider the organization's criteria and the user's convenience in allowing the organization to access the data before choosing to use the account to access the services provided to that company through the requests also passed by the user to his account.
- If access to the account is lost (due to a change in company personnel, for example), it will be the responsibility of Inkloud Europe BV to rebuild and deliver the new access data to the new company manager.
- Inkloud Europe BV is not responsible for the privacy or security information of the organization that may be different from yours.
- If it is your organization to administer the services and supplies from Inkloud Europe BV, please send your privacy questions, including requests to exercise the rights of those affected, to your administrator.
Security of personal data
Inkloud Europe BV is committed to protecting the security of users' personal data. To protect personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, various security technologies and procedures are used. For example, the personal data provided are stored on computer systems with limited access, installed in controlled areas. Extremely confidential data transmission over the Internet is protected by encryption. Inkloud Europe BV complies with applicable data protection laws, including applicable laws related to security breach notification.
Where personal data are stored and processed
Personal data collected by Inkloud Europe BV may be stored and processed in the user's geographical area and in any other country in which Inkloud Europe BV is located, affiliates, branches or service providers. Inkloud Europe BV mainly manages its data center in the following countries: Italy, Germany and Ireland. Typically, the primary storage location is in the customer's geographic area, even if backups are possible in a data center in another country. Storage locations are chosen to work efficiently, to improve performance, and to create redundancy to protect data in the event of a service outage or other problem. Inkloud Europe BV implements appropriate measures to ensure that the data collected pursuant to this privacy statement is processed in accordance with the provisions of this statement and the applicable legal requirements, wherever data is found.
Inkloud Europe BV undertakes not to transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and from Switzerland to other countries, for some of which the European Commission has not yet determined whether they have an adequate level of data protection. For example, laws may not guarantee the same rights or there may not be a privacy supervisory authority to resolve complaints. All this is done in accordance with the European guidelines set out in this link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal- data-non-eu-countries_en
Maintenance of personal data by Inkloud Europe BV
Inkloud Europe BV retains the personal data for the time necessary to provide the products and carry out the transactions requested by the user or for other legitimate reasons, such as compliance with legal obligations, dispute resolution and the application of contracts. Because these needs may vary for different types of data, the context of user interactions, actual retention periods may change significantly.
Changes to this information
This privacy statement is updated when necessary in order to provide more transparency or following:
- Customer feedback, regulations, industry indication or other interested parties.
- Changes in the services offered by Inkloud Europe BV.
- Changes to data processing policies or activities.
- In the case of substantial changes to the information, such as a change in the purposes of processing personal data that is not consistent with the purpose for which they were originally collected, the user will be notified by publishing a notice in a visible way of these changes before they become effective or by directly sending a notification to the user. We recommend that you periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how to protect data taken by Inkloud Europe BV.
How to contact Inkloud Europe BV
In case of doubts or complaints regarding privacy or questions for the Chief Privacy Officer or the Inkloud Europe BV Data Protection Officer, the user can write an email or call directly on site. Inkloud Europe BV will send an answer to the doubts or questions within 30 days. You can also raise a concern or file a complaint with a data protection authority or other court official.
Unless otherwise indicated, Inkloud Europe BV is responsible for the processing of personal data collected through its services subject to this information. Our addresses are:
For questions of a technical nature or for assistance, write to firstname.lastname@example.org